EDUCATION & CAREER
• Graduate: Peking University, China, M.S. ’97
• Graduate: State University of New York at Binghamton, M.S ’01
• Current Position: Research Assistant, NCSU Department of Biological Sciences
I feel so lucky to work in the field of paleontology and have a chance to understand the history of life on earth.
Characterization of microstructures in demineralized fragments of fossils at a molecular level.
• Outside of the lab, I enjoy cooking, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
• My favorite sports are basketball and volley ball. My favorite color is green.